Redness on lower part of breast. Is it from the pressure of the strap pushing the implant down? (Photo)

I went back to the ps surgeon and had them show me how to wear the band on my chest again and apparently I wasn't wearing it tight enough. Well this evening I noticed the lower part of my breast was red ( almost like when I lean on your knee with your elbow ... If that makes sense). Is it from pressure of the strap pushing the implant down? No pain fever or redness at incision site. I took it off to see if it goes away. But still nervous. 4 weeks Post op.

Redness post aug

The redness should not be under the breast soi I would check my temp and go back top see your surgeon.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Inflammation in the skin after breast augmentation

Redness around the incision is expected but the extent of the process on your breast is worrisome. The possibility of infection exists and this should be reported to your surgeon.

Breast red after wearing strap

Thank you for your question about your breast implants.

• The redness is not normal.
  • Please stop wearing the strap for now, contact your surgeon and arrange to be seen promptly.
  • It may be irritation from the strap - but it is impossible to tell without an examination.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Redness on lower part of breast. Is it from the pressure of the strap pushing the implant down?

The posted photo is a little concerning. In that you really need in person examination concerning this!