Miami Doctors!! What do I do? What will it cost? How soon can I do it? (photos)

Looking for doctors in Miami to respond. 5'3 160lbs currently using size 40c bra cup fits a little big now. Tt scar as low as possible and remove tattoo and boob scar to be minimal without affecting my nipple and look natural I don't have time at work to take for consultations if I want to do the surgery so I really would like online quotes of possible. I think BL /BA and tummy tuck with liposculture Wish I could do bbl too but I got bio gel Injected in my butt a couple years ago Thank you :)
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

The Costs of a Mommy Makeover Combined with Additional Procedures

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  I think that you would benefit most from a full breast lift with implants, a full tummy tuck, and liposuction (possibly with fat transfer to the buttocks).  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Jose M. Soler-Baillo, MD

What should I do?

It is very common to experience anatomic changes after pregnancy and childbearing which unfortunately never seem to 'go away' despite good diet and exercise. For these trouble areas we have have good techniques to improve them - such as with a tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation. I would suggest a formal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon so your specific concerns can be gone over in detail, a physical exam be performed, and individualized recommendations be made. Good luck!

Bryan Correa, MD