I like to redo my bbl - how long should I wait?

I just have my bbl surgery two months ago, but sadly my button look the same on the other hand the lipo looks perfect, doctor says is perfect but oneslty i thing his blind, I would like to redo this surgery again, how long it is safe to wait to have it? Is this posible and I would go to another doctor

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You should probably wait at least 3 months before considering a revision for the Brazilian buttlift.