I had lipo on 06/22/15 and I was an easy patient for lipo. I barely had fat just at my lower abdomen due to child birth. Advice?

why im a still kinda chubby and not flat out skinny i never had that much fat to begin with

Abdominal wall prominence after pregnancy may not be fat.

You would still have some swelling even two months after liposuction. Nevertheless if you had previous pregnancy some of the abdominal prominence may be due to something besides fat such as redundant skin or laxity the abdominal wall.

Still puffy post lipo

I would give it some more time.Everyone swells and heals differently so heat and massage will help.Compression may also help

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Hello

Hello, after seeing your post op pictures, i could tell you that all those stretch marks and loose skin werent gonna get better with lipo. You should have gotten a tummy tuck instead probably.i doubt you'll ever get the results you are expecting with the liposuction. Best wishes

Luis Tactuk Simo, MD

You have been posting your same issues for a while. Again you were NEVER a good lipo candidate. Thus the wavy, irregular skin results. Best to have a TT surgery to correct.