I got my breast augmentation like 4 weeks ago, my nipples are uneven and also my breasts. What can I do? (Photo)

I got 425 cc HP but my right breast seems to be different compare to my left one. Also my right nipple is moving outwards. Will it stay like that or get worse? Thank you.

I got my breast augmentation like 4 weeks ago, my nipples are uneven and also my breasts. What can I do

Thank you for submitting your question. You are very early in your recovery from breast augmentation surgery. Your implants will soften and your breasts will change over the next several weeks. Your breasts will look larger as the implants "settle" lower on the chest wall. Final results take 6 months. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Best wishes.

Nipple position, 4 weeks out

Thank you for sharing your question. I would still say that you are in the healing phases and will continue to get some improvements in your appearance. If nipple position is off a small amount after several months, it might be possible to do a simple procedure to help correct that. Your surgeon will help you with that decision. Best wishes to you.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

While it is certainly too early to tell what your final results will be, the one thing that can be said is that you will continue to change over the next few months.  No one would suggest that you should do anything at this point except wait and see.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Uneven post aug

since you are only 4 weeks out I would be patient and give it some more time.They will change some since you still have swelling.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Everyone is a bit asymmetric and implants of the same size can magnify these differences. Best to review with your surgeon.

Uneven breasts at 4 weeks

It is difficult to assess from the photo with your arms over your head, but it is absolutely normal to see differences in breast shape and nipple position 4 weeks after surgery. It is impossible for you not to examine and critique the results every day, but it takes 3 months at least before you can get a critical look, so try to be patient. Some asymmetry may persist, especially if you had some before, but it looks like you have a wonderful early result, so do not stress.

Keith J. Attkiss, MD
Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nipples and breasts

Hi, cbsda.  Most people have some degree of asymmetry between the left and right breasts to begin with.  Although you will not be the same (nipple and breast size/shape), your result will continue to improve.  Please be patient and follow your plastic surgeon's post-op instructions.  I think you are already on the road to a good outcome.  Best regards.

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a breast augmentation I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augmentation - Postop Asymmetry

You are still early in your recovery and I would wait for your breasts to settle before making any decisions about asymmetry. Often there is pre-existing asymmetry that is more noticeable after an augmentation. Overall, based on your picture you have an excellent result and I would just be patient and give yourself more time to heal. Good luck! 

#PlasticSurgery #BreastAug #Implants #BreastImplants #recovery 

I got my breast augmentation like 4 weeks ago, my nipples are uneven and also my breasts. What can I do?

Thank you for your questions and photograph.  As your breasts are still healing from surgery, it may take up to 6 months for them to reach their final result.  Though it is difficult to do, I would recommend waiting a few more months before assessing your results and any asymmetries in your breasts.  Your implants will need to fully settle, and the overlying skin needs to relax.  Hang in there!