Tummy Tuck with BBL; Is a Blood Test Recommended?

hi , im having my sergery done on april and i would like to know if i should be tested for any kind of blood work since my dad have blood clot in his leg ...im doing the tt with bbl ,,i had three c-setion with no complication ,,and last question what kida blood work they ask before the sergery ,,are they important ,,thanks

Preparations for a Tummy Tuck

It is important to have blood testing and a medical clearance prior to any major surgery such as a tummy tuck. In your case, because of the famity history of blood clots it is not only important to do proper pre-operative preparations but also to take steps to reduce the chance of blood clot formation after tummy tuck.

Preparations for a Tummy Tuck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}