Hey, Can I Have Any Way to Know Whether This is Fat or Loose Skin? Thank You. (photo)

Skin, fat and glandular tissue

An inperson consultation would confirm what this would be however I would suspect it's a combination of loose skin, excess fat and glandular tissue.

Photograph demonstrates a combination of problems.

The photograph demonstrates a male breast was a significant amount of excess breast tissue which will result in a sizable amount of redundant skin if it is removed.

Hey, Can I Have Any Way to Know Whether This is Fat or Loose Skin?

There appears to be a combination of fat, skin, and likely breast tissue.  An exam can easily sort this out.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Findings typical of gynecomastia

Your photos suggest increased breast volume and skin typically found with gynecomastia. Surgical reduction would require a plan that addresses the excess skin.  This maybe by way of liposuction with anticipated skin contraction if your skin tone is good or by means of direct skin excision.  I would be wise to seek out an experienced plastic surgeon to better understand your surgical options and risks associated with each treatment choice.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

This seems like a combination of excess skin,gland and fat

This seems like a combination of excess skin,gland and fat.So the treatment is to adress all 3 components .

Mordcai Blau, MD

Male Breast

it looks to be a lot of fat and a lot of excess skin and may be breast tissue, Only  after proper examination one can advise you appropriately