​I have a asymmetrical face mainly in my jaw, nose, chin. What procedures would I need to reach my desired look? (photo)

What procedures would I have to undergo to reach my desired look? And is this a realistic goal? And what would I be looking price range to obtain this? Thank you very much for your time and help.

Doctor Answers 1

Face surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You should start with having an X-ray of face to see where the problem is. You might need double jaw surgery first and then rhinoplasty if needed.  

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.