What type of acids to apply? (Photo)

Hi I recently had my first Microdermabrasion, and Technician suggested I apply Lactic Acid to hydrate and prevent peeling...The issue is , my face feels somewhat sandy and not peeling at all.. So to shed dead skin cells isn't it suppose to shed.. Also what type of AHA should I apply w the Microdermabrasion for best results. Thank you Mari. S

Microdermabrasion

Microdermabrasion is a very superficial treatment and does leave the skin a little dry temporarily.  Lactic acid is a good moisturizer and in the future for smoothness use glycolic acid products available from many sources

Nashville Dermatologist