Will press on veeners/clip on veeners work on my teeth?

I cant afford the price to fix my teeth and there so bad it's embarrassing. Since it's done at home and I will be taking the impressions I can't ask the Dr. if they would be right for me, gosh I hope so. My 2 front top teeth are larger then the rest and are protruding just a little, one is also a fake and protruding more then the other and is also a bit longer then the other. I would appreciate your advice on this matter. Thank you very much.

Clip on #veneers? #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your teeth. I never recommend at home dental treatment. The best thing to do is start out by seeing a dentist in your area for an evaluation and cleaning. It's important to make sure your teeth are healthy and then you can discuss cosmetic dental treatment. Good luck and I hope this helps.  You can follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.