Do you have to be medically trained to provide Botox and fillers in the UK?

Training in cosmetic procedures

This is a great question.  It is unfortunate that every kind of doctor as well as nurses and even aestheticians are doing these procedures and many are not trained at all. First only see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is the British equivalent of board certified and is experienced in the use of these materials.  You might get a copy of my latest book SkinScam available on Amazon.com

Nashville Dermatologist

I would ask this question: Should I have botox and fillers provided by someone who is not medically qualified? The answer to that is "No"! I hope this helps.