Why do I seem to have a flat edge on my boob? (Photos)

One boob seems to be a lovely shape. The other is flat on the outer side and almost goes to a point at the bottom. It feels odd I'm not sure if that boob feels sore as my nipple is super painful/sensitive and I'm not sure if it's nipple pain or boob that is sore. I had ba in May but the flat side and point never seem to round off :( will it sort it self out or is it just the shape of my boob ?

Will the shape of my breasts change as they heal?

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.You should call or visit your PS about this concern.  #post-surgery healing  #symmetry