Minimal wait time to have a BBL after giving birth?

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant, I am 5'2 and currently weigh 128 pounds (have gained 11 pounds so far usually around 117) as I haven't gained much weight so far, still eating very healthy and working out 4 times a week Im guessing I will go back down to my pre pregnancy weight within a couple of months after birth (with any luck) what is the min time after birth I can get my surgery for BBL? Im hoping I can do it no later then 3 months after birth? thank u in advance for your replies.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. 6 months to 1 year after you finish breast feeding is recommend.  This will give your body time to heal and recover as well as allow you to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon