Is there any alternative to surgery for mild face asymmetry? If surgery is the only answer, how much is it? (photo)

And who can I see? It really bothers me how unsymmetrical my upper lip, brow and nose are. It's looks exaggerated and I don't know why it's so uneven. Any help is much appreciated

No doctor answers yet