Is there anything I can to prepare for myself to ensure a quick recovery?

I have rhinoplasty scheduled for October 28th. Is there anything I can to prepare my body for surgery (ex: eat certain foods, take certain supplements, etc) to ensure I have a quick recovery?

How to Have a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery

Dear Sarah15808, In my practice at the pre-operative appointment my patient consultant will discuss all of the things a patient can do to ensure a quick and speedy recovery. I personally supply my patients an aftercare bag with items that they will need before and after surgery. We have an in depth discussion regarding preparing for surgery two weeks before their procedure and two weeks after their procedure. This will involve diet, sleep position, medications and supplements that should be stopped and some that can be started, exercise concerns, heat exposure, etc... etc... ask your surgeons office for their instructions so you are doing everything that they suggest. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.