Natrelle style 15 397cc BWD 13.3 slight asymmetry, with Full B/L Anchor incision? (photos)

I'm 5'4 122lbs 37 realized I'm actually a Very deflated 34B, C depending on the bra Co. BF both kids. My BWD13.3 I'm sched. For a BL w/aug. & wondering the lowest CC for my frame & BWD can I go W/OUT compromising upper pole fullness. I was a C cup pre kids& was happy. I reached DD while Preg &hated it. I know I shouldn't get caught up in CC's, but I'd rather error on being smaller vs too big. Will I look saggy w/ less CC? Can I achieve the look in the attached pic? I CANT WAIT TILL MY NEXT APPT!

300-400cc with a circumvertical lift

Thanks for your question. Careful planning and management of expectations with a direct consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon are best for you having a great result and the outcome you wish for. While he would really need measurements and to look through photographs to determine the amount of projection you would like,  I agree with the other doctors that implants in the 300 cc to 400 cc range along with a vertical lift would give you a nice result. The photographs looks like a first-time breast augmentation and is difficult to compare to in augmentation mastopexy. You might be able to achieve a nice shape with small implants and a more significant mastopexy but this will need to be determined by your surgical consultation.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

BL

Your wish picture is of a breast augmentation patient. Please exercise caution when expecting these results while having a breast aug with lift as there are scars involved and your starting point is not the same. Otherwise, you will need a consultation in the office with sizes to determine your implant. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Natrelle style 15 397cc BWD 13.3 slight asymmetry, with Full B/L Anchor incision?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Patients who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery should understand that this combination surgery is significantly more complex than either one of the procedures done separately. In other words, the combination breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery differs from breast augmentation surgery alone in that it carries increased risk compared to either breast augmentation or mastopexy surgery performed separately. Furthermore, the potential need for revisionary surgery is increased with breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery done at the same time. This revisionary rate may be as high (or higher) than 20%.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
The use of computer imaging may also be very helpful during this communication process.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.
I hope this (and the attached link) help. Best wishes.

Size

Thank you for the photos and I agree with Dr Edelson that you may reach your goal with around a 350cc implant and a lollipop lift

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast lift

It looks like you could undergo the lollipop lift with implants.  I would probably suggest imolants in the 350 cc range to give you the result you are looking for.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD