Very Disappointed - 10 Months Post Implant Exchange and Lift Ultra High Profile 455cc. (photo)

Breast are uneven, can’t fit into a bra. Left; very soft, falls lower, no upper cleavage, no fold & incision shows. Right; firm, deformed, very large flat round like a disk, falls into my armpit, and significant fold with flat part. Nipple pops out, is higher. Replaced 15yr 360cc no asymmetry. Goal good C, shaped and lifted. Right significant sharp pain for 5 mos, moved/felt out of place still feeling some pain. Gave it time and positive thoughts. Now I would appreciate insight. Thank you.

Very Disappointed - 10 Months Post Implant Exchange and Lift Ultra High Profile 455cc

Depending on the reason for #revision, it's typically  best to wait approximately 6 to 12 months to undergo the next breast procedure. Matters such as sagging or drooping  and size change will not improve with time. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. 

With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation. It's best to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. 

Surgical revision of a misplaced implant will probably be acquired 10 months from the operation.

I can't tell from the photographs but from your description it sounds as though you're facing a revision to create a pocket for the implant of suitable size. I would suggest you wait until the Inflammation is totally subsided.

Uneven

It appears that the right implant sits too laterally and may need a pocket revision. This might explain the pain that you are having.    It is possible to still have the pain if you undergo a revision of the right breast. Good luck!

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Pain

Thank you for the photos and short history though a full examination is really needed to truly help you.  That said if the implant on the right falls too far laterally that my explain your pain and would suggest the pocket needs revision, but as I said before you need to be examined by an expert

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD