I had this area frozen for actinic keratosis 5 weeks ago. I am worried still could be SCC ? (Photo)

The area is slight,y raised shiny but I hadn't noticed the last 5 weeks, does it look like squamous cell ??? Or still healing?? Please answer ASAP! Thank you

Thank you for your question. If the area has been treated and still persists it is best to return to your dermatologist for an evaluation of the lesion to see if it needs to be biopsied at this point. Typically, lesions will be healed from LN2 treatment in two weeks. 

Orange County Dermatologist

Could it be Squamous Cell Carcinoma?

If treated but still persists, best option is to see your dermatologist. Let him/her evaluate the site and see if it needs a biopsy. 

Andrew Kaufman, MD