Not looking for anything carved in stone, but if possible but what does the mommy makeover cost?

Can i get a ballpark figure on what a mommy makeover costs so i will know what im looking at price wise.

How much does a MM cost

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Costs vary based on location and what is being done

Plastic surgery costs vary greatly depending on the part of the country (and country!) where they are being performed as well as what is being done in a mommy makeover. In my practice in Houston, a mommy makeover consisting of a tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks and back and a breast augmentation would cost around $12,000 for the procedure (surgeon, anesthesia, OR, implants, etc.). If other procedures are being performed like a concurrent breast lift or other areas of liposuction, the cost would go up accordingly.

I would encourage you though to consider cost as only one aspect in your procedure decision making, as your relationship with your surgeon, your assessment of his support staff, the quality of his operating facility, and his aesthetic eye being in tune with your goals for the procedure are all incredibly important and sometimes get lost in internal debates over dollars and cents. A mommy makeover done right should be a once-in-a-lifetime operation, so make the decision holistically. Too many times I will see patients for revision work who are unhappy with their surgeries elsewhere and I am always shocked when they say something like "I wanted to have my surgery with Surgeon A as I felt very comfortable with him and have seen his work and it was good, but Surgeon B had a special that was $500 less, so I went with him". In my mind, this is crazy. By all means, be diligent and don't waste your money, but consider all the factors when choosing your surgeon.

Cost of mommy makeover

Fees can vary from surgeon to surgeon as well as demographic areas. The fee will also depend upon what the physician recommends for you. (tummy tuck, breast implants, breast lift and maybe liposuction) There can be many combinations for a mommy makeover ranging in fees from 14K+

Make sure your physician is board certified and has a fully accredited OR.

Best of luck to you.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

What does the mommy makeover cost?

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for mommy makeover surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Cost of mommy makeover?

The cost of a mommy makeover will vary from area to area and especially change depending upon what type of breast procedure is being performed.  One starts with a tummy tuck and adds either liposuction, breast uplift, breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery to make a makeover procedure.  In the Beverly Hills area where I office I would expect the cost to vary between $15,000 and $20,000 including the operating room, anesthetist, any implants and the surgical fee.  Keep in mind that there are risks associated with combined surgical procedures that last for five hours or more especially when it includes a tummy tuck.  Getting too much done at one time can be dangerous.  Discuss this with your ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon once you have selected him/her and your own medical doctor.  It is imperative that you be at a healthy weight and a maintainable weight as well as not be smoking.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Mommy make-over cost

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

The mommy make-over is not an operation but a tummy tuck plus some kind of breast surgery. So the cost varies with the surgery done. In general, you will pay something between $10000 - $20,000 although in many areas it can go higher.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

The Estimated Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  

Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Prices mommy make over

The best advice is to go into realself, mommy makeover and figure the average cost in your area. 

You need to know what you need. breast aug, or lift or tummy tuck.

best luck in your search