Could my lipoma be causing nerve damage and more?

I have a lipoma in my S3 vertebrate body, bulging my L4 and L5 discs. I have been in serious pain since 2001. I now have carpal tunnel in my hands and wrists. And I have symptoms of fibromyalgia that I have to treat with medicine. Could these all stem from the same accident not getting treated properly or are they all coincidental ?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your accident and your lipoma, fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel issues.  Though I can understand the desire to tie these all to one accident they seem more coincidental then a constellation of symptoms due to another issue.  I hope they do get better.