I Have Hereditary Hollows and on One Side I Have a Darker Skin Under the Eye Than the Other, Best Treatment?

i want to know what whould be the best treatment

Doctor Answers 3

Hollowness under the eyes

The best answer at your age is a soft tissue filler such as Juvederm.  It is not permanent and will last about one year.  

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

Eye hollows.

Juviderm or Restylane are best for the hollows under your eyes. It should be done deeply so you don't end up with bumps.

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

Restylane with currently the best treatment for this.


Try to stay away from surgery.  You have a bit of a midface groove.  Restylane and Perlane fillers are currently the best treatments for this issue, no surgery.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.