Had breast reduction surgery on 9/12/16 and I had fluid on the left breast causing pain.

I had a hematoma in the left breast causing two open holes in my chest from a pin rose drain. Will these wounds ever close up? It is draining but it's starting to dry up. What should I do?

Draining and open wounds

The open wound will likely close when the fluid stops draining.  Best to follow closely with your surgeon.

Breast Reduction Drain Tube Incision Healing

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your decision to undergo #breastreduction. Any time that you have drain tubes inserted following a surgical procedure, there will be a hole left by the incision that was made to place the #tube. These small holes will take some time to heal. As far as the area drying up, that is a good sign. Just like your breast reduction #incisions, keep these areas clean and dry. You should contact your #plasticssurgeon if you see and signs of infection or increased fluid in that breast again.