Should my chin point have been moved further forward than 4mm? (photo)

I had a sliding gentioplasty in March 2015. I've never been happy with the results as it was only brought forward 3/4mm which I don't think is enough. I've had to keep getting fillers for symmetry. What's the alternative? Fat transfer or should the chin point be brought further forward? Also I had a skin facial last month and the therapist really pushed on my chin, it was really hurting. Is there a possibility she would have push my chin back or is this impossible if the screws are still in?

I believe you should not do anything else with the chin. If you advance it more, the labiomental fold will get deeper. Consider jaw surgery. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon