Mole pain after 2 weeks of removal? (Photos)

On Monday it'll be 2 weeks since my shaved and cauterized mole removal on my mid back. The day after I got the mole removed it had blood on the bandaid. And since then it's been pus on the bandaid. I went back to my doctor on Tuesday and she said it was normal. But since that visit, my mole has been hurting more and has been bleeding. I have had moles removed before. And the pain wasn't this bad and there was never any bleeding.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

If there is still pain please speak to your physician.  It is uncommon to have pain this long after but may be due to scar developing.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pain after mole removal

I would recommend close follow up with the doctor that did the procedure. It may continue to heal slowly, but I would make sure they follow you closely. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon