I received small c size implants. I thought she said full c

I had Bi-Latural Reconstruction surgery on 7-30-19 . In pre op my surgon confirmed that I was recieving a small C implant I thought she said full C . I am 70% deaf and I wear Hearing Aids but I still have a difficult time understanding some words exspecially when the person isnt looking right at me. we had discussed size in the past and I always indicated I wanted to be a full C small D cup. Can this be fixed and how long should I have to wait for it to be done.

Breast reconstruction

I never guarantee my patients a size for this very reason. As my colleague has stated, different bras will give the same breast different sizes. You think your reconstruction is too small, and I think you just had this done a few days ago. You can't accurately judge your size now. You need to wait for at least 6 months, possibly a year, before changing. Some people will get swelling in the area of the breast bone. This will actually make you think you are smaller than you really are.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Size c

in all honesty the term c is fairly meaningless. a "c" at Victoria's secret is not the same as at some other brand.  I would wait 6 months to a year and then have the implants replaced.

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon