Allergic reactions to HA fillers? (photos)

I've been reading that HA fillers rarely cause allergic reactions. I noticed however that when I try cosmetics that contain hyluronic acid, I get bumps under my skin. What recommendations do you have? I'm interested in fillers for cheeks and possibly under eye. Thanks!

HA fillers allergies

Hi there, HA fillers rarely cause allergic reactions and we do thousands of them per year. What I would suggest is getting the filler you will use (for example Voluma for your undereyes) and having your provider inject a very small amount in another area. If no reaction happens you can come back within 2 weeks and use that syringe on the area you wanted treated, like your cheeks or undereyes. 

HA fillers allergies

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}