How Much Would it Cost to Stitch my Vaginal Opening?

I don't want to tighten, i just want the vaginal opening to be stitched a bit. I got torn and it never quite healed, how much would that cost?

Cost to stitch vaginal opening

There are several things that can be done to the vaginal opening depending upon the anatomy and inciting event, such as sexual intercourse, vaginal birth, episiotomy, etc...  To give you a recommendation a photo or, even better, a physical exam would be required. Glad to help.

Cost to stitch vaginal opening

Costs for #CosmeticLabIa and #CosmeticFemaleSugery
Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.

Torn vaginal opening

Repair of the vaginal opening or introitus involves standard surgical techniques.
The price would vary depending on the size of the repair.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic or Obstetrical Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Repair of the hymen - Los Angeles labiaplasty expert

There are many options available to recreate the hymen of the vulva.  I would begin with a consultation to discuss your options. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

From your description, this may be fairly simple, but an exam would be mandatory as well as a very specific discussion of your goals.