Lacking clitoral coverage
As the others have suggested, wait for complete healing but make sure your surgeon is aware of your concerns as some surgeons tend to believe they can do no wrong so when you bring it up later, its not a surprise. Revisions can always be done, depending on what tissue remains and what you are try to accomplish. If you had no suturing at the top, it makes me wonder just what was really done. Only a face to face exam will allow your surgeon (or second opinion) to best determine what can be done.
Labiaplasty/hoodectomy appearance 4 weeks post-op
Although much of the swelling has subsided, not all has yet. I encourage you to remain patient until you and your surgeon can evaluate the final result in another 4-6 months. At this time, if these issues still exist, ask your operating surgeon for advice and/or seek a second opinion for re-assurance. Only a direct physical exam at that time will be adequate to provide any reasonable recommendation. Glad to help.
Clitoral hood reconstruction
I reviewed your photos. It appears you had a trimming labiaplasty with removal of the prepuce or lower portion of your clitoral hood with injury to the the frenula (folds leading from the clitoris). However, no attempt to revise these areas should be done until you are at least five months after your past procedure as the bumps will improve as the swelling resolves. The lower clitoral hood can be improved. You need to control your anxiety and wait. The reconstruction is more difficult than a primary labiaplasty and should be done by a plastic surgeon with extensive experience in labia and clitoral hood reconstruction. I published the first and most extensive paper on labia reconstruction in the prestigious journal "Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery" about two years ago. You may need various reconstructive techniques to give you a good appearance, but this won't be known until all the swelling is gone. You only get one good chance for a reconstruction, so be patient and ask a lot of questions.
Post surgery question
Your options are limited at this point in time. More surgery may not help. I think you should be careful and let things heal at least 6 months.