Help with my Eyes? (photo)

I don't know but I used the garnier anti puff roller on my puffy under eye bags and it has helped but there still there and when I smile it gets big . I know this is stupid but I also got curious and used it on my above crease and lids. And this happened how can I fix it please help.

Doctor Answers 3

Lower Eyelid Surgery

     An exam would be necessary to determine what can be done from a surgical standpoint.  Muscle and skin removal may be warranted. 

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews

Puffy lower lids

You need a lid exam to make sure it's nothing serious. If it's soft to the touch, it is probably a generous orbicularis roll. It can be reduced with Botox or surgical debulking.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Thick lower lid muscles

Hi Mintychoco.  Your photos are a great illustration of hypertrophic muscles of the lower lids and not fat.  A neuromodulator (botox, xeomin or dysport) administered by an experienced physician would be helpful.  Surgical debulking of the muscle could also be considered but the results are not always permanent. Good luck.

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.