I Need Help Finding a Craniofacial Surgeon Who Can Can Fix a Zygomatic Fracture?

I live in Ft Lauderdale(south Florida) I have had a zygomatic fracture for three years now. My entire zygoma is protruding mainly in my zygomatic arch. I wouldn't mind just shaving bone off layers of the protruding areas if an entire correcting procedure is too extensive or difficult to perform. I find most craniofacial surgeons to specialize mainly in dental work, is there any craniofacial surgeons in my area that do this procedure? Or would i need to see a facial plastic surgeon?

No doctor answers yet