Can you help FGM victims with surgery?

I am an FGM victim, is there any help for me please?

Doctor Answers 3

Labiaplasty and revision labiaplasty in Los Angeles

FGM can be corrected or improved using reconstructive therapies. Our office specializes in revision labiaplasty and I have authored a journal article on my technique for labiaplasty. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Help FGM

FGM victims can often be helped. It depends on the deformity and the remaining tissue. However, very few physicians know these reconstructive techniques. If I could see photos, I can give you a better answer.

Gary J. Alter, MD
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

Correction FGM

I am sorry to hear you were subjected to FGM,

Much can be done to improve this,

Start by consulting a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a Board Certified Gynecologist,

Once the problem is defined, the surgeons can recommend what can best be done.

Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.