Help 1300 Down for Breast Augmentation Dfw T? Care Credit Denied Me, Looking For Payment Arrangements?

I am 25 , I got married when I was 16 and divorced 18 months ago . I've been trying to rebuild my credit for over a year. I dont have many bills, I just paid off 4000 worth of student loans this month. Care credit denied me . I need help finding a doctor who can work with Me on pymt arrangements . I work in high risk collections so I understand how difficult it can be to find the right price and financing for this typical procedure . Looking for any and all advice .

Doctor Answers 2

Surgery and cost

I think that you should probably save up over time so that you can have the surgery that you want.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Financing Breast Augmentation Surgery with Poor Credit?

My best advice, although you may not like it, would be to gradually save up and have this elective plastic surgical procedure done ( by the best plastic surgeon you can find) when the time is right.  Furthermore, based on your financial history, it would behoove you to have  set aside an “emergency fund” and other savings before proceeding with elective cosmetic surgery. Remember, that complications after breast surgery may occur and that additional expenses may become a reality.

 I hope this helps.

Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,486 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.