Liposuction under front armpits - upper breasts affected

I had lipsoction under my front armpit to remove bulge. The doctor also liposuctioned the upper part of of my breasts closest to bulge which I was unaware of until after the fact. . I feel like he weakened my breast structure, I have large breasts and they seem to slope down more now. Will the tissue regrow and strengthen if not how can this be corrected besides my exercise regimen of push-ups and flat bench weights?

Liposuction of arm pits - now my breasts look different.

Thank you for asking about your arm pit liposuction.
  • Often there is breast tissue near the arm pit -
  • It could have formed part of the bulge you wanted to get rid of.
  • Without having before/after photos for comparison, it is hard to see what has changed and what to expect.
  • If surgery was recent, the area will be swollen and may self-correct over the next six months.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

i suggest you speak to your physician.  this shouldn't have affected the shape or movement of your breasts.  Dr. Emer.

Lipo under front arm pits

Thank you for your question. Without seeing pictures it is hard to comment. Your exercise is good for muscles strength , lipo can only take fat out. Recommend to wait 6 months and if needed fat grafting can be performrmed. Please express your concerns to your PS.