I had all on 4 treatment 2 months ago and now all my gums are white; is this an infection? (Photo)

All

The area seems fine, the tissues are being displaced and should be fine. Remember to clean the area with a waterpik or superfloss. 

All on Four Post Op

Looking at the picture, there is not any evident sign of gum infection.  Things that you need to be aware of: 1. Proper hygiene and cleanliness 2. Confirming with you dentist that the prosthetic is not impinging too hard against the gum tissue.  For proper hygiene, I would recommend the use of electric tooth brush and water-pik to keep food debris from between the prosthesis and the gum tissue.  

Dipesh Sitaram, DDS
Columbus Dentist

All-on-4 Post Op

Just from the photo you submitted, I don't see any evidence of a gum infection. The biofilm or plaque that forms in areas that haven't been brushed properly could give you the white appearance of soft tissue that is otherwise completely healthy. Please return to your dentist for further evaluation and a proper diagnosis. 

White gums

Hi,

White gums can be caused by numerous things. They can come about because of gingivitis, infection, or a bacteria build up (just to name a few). There is no way to give an exact reasoning from the picture, I would advise going to your dentist and having an examination. A lot of times the cure for  white gums can be as simple as brushing more frequently to a more complex resolution. Your primary dentist will be able to detect the issue and give a good resolution to assist. 

Rajan Sharma, DDS
Chicago Dentist