I had my lipoma removed a mouth ago why am I still having lots of pain and it hurts to use my neck and shoulders?

I had a lipoma removed a month ago and I am still have lots of pain

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your recovery issues.  Often after surgery swelling may persist in the tissues in and around the lipoma that can cause discomfort and tightness to the muscles in and around the neck and shoulders.  See your surgeon for an in-person evaluation so that they can ensure there are no other complicating factors and can provide you with reassurance that as you continue to heal your symptoms will resolve.