Will Heavy Weight Lifting Make my Butt Bigger?

I just had a bbl six weeks ago im still not happy with the size sense the swelling went down if i do heavy weight squats ect with it look bigger or will i just lose more volume

Weight lifting and back side

Weight lifting to work on your back side will build up the muscle and may make it better toned and possibly slightly larger.

Weight Lifting to achieve a Bigger Butt

Weight lifting that targets the Gluteus Maximus muscle can help enhance the results of a Brazilian Butt Lift.  At six weeks post op it should be safe to begin exercising, but check with your surgeon first.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

If your surgeon gives you clearance for weightlifting, the muscle growth from strength training should improve the overall size and shape.  The results of the BBL would diminish if you lost a considerable amount of body fat.

Training for a more shapely derriere

Yes, any exercise that works the gluteus muscles will help you with your buttock shape.

In addition to squats, walking lunges are excellent.  Speak with your surgeon before starting an exercise program.