Lipo and BBL first or tummy tuck first? (Photo)

I'm schedule to have liposuction on about 5 areas . I'm 5ft 5 inches and weight 130 pounds. And I want to contour my body and I also want to do a tummy tuck to help my abdomen look tighter . Question is the order of things . I want my changes to be dramatic , doctor said he can remove 5 liters , would the lipo and bbl would be a dramatic change ? I've never spend this much on myself . I just feel miserable with the way I look naked .

BBL or Tummy Tuck first??

Thank you for your question and also providing photos. Fat grafting, also known as, fat transfer or fat injection, is the process of transferring fat from one location in the body to enhance another, through smoothing and/or augmentation. The procedure involves removing one’s own fat cells from locations where there is excess, such as the outer thighs or abdomen, to restore volume to areas of the body where volume is scarce or has diminished. 

Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include heredity, multiple pregnancies, prior surgery, significant fluctuations in weight or congenital spine abnormalities that affect posture.

If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence.

It is common for a BBL and tummy tuck to be performed at the same time. Next step for you is to discuss with your surgeon about doing both procedures. As always make sure your surgeon is board certified. Best wishes. 

#wenigerplasticsurgery #drweniger #top

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Liposuction with BBL

Respectfully, I truly wonder you are comparing yourself to with a figure that is as nice as yours. I would be one happy and lucky Plastic surgeon if I had more women that looked as great as you. 

In my opinion, you could have stunning results with HiDef Liposuction (which removes fat while accentuating your muscles and curves) with fat transfer to the buttocks (BBL). The key is not to assume, but to make sure you and your surgeon understand your goals and are able to reach them. This requires clear communication between you not just a discussion how much it taken off but rather what is left behind and how what is left behind looks. With both parties understanding each other you are sure to get the result you want. And for s figure like yours it should be rather easy to do. 

Dr. Peter A. Aldea

Lipo and BBL first or tummy tuck first?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommed you that if you will do a tummy tuck, get rid of it first, because the tummy tuck is a little more intense and it takes more time to heal, you can combine both procedures at the same time with your hemoglobin levels 12.5. and you can also have pain once! not twice!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD