Do fat cells survive in hips? (photos)

Thanks in advance to whom ever answers this . I got 3.5 liters removed and I am 130 pounds . I got the day removed from my back? Flanks ? Butt area , upper abdomen and lower abdomen and inner tights . Will it be a dramatic change ? I am hoping it can be . Also got that fat transfer to the butt area and hips , he does purify the fat . What is likely to survive ? Really want to be happy with the results so far looks good but I know is not permanent yet

Do fat cells survive in hips?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... If you take care of sleeping on your sides they can survive, but remember that most of the patient can lose from a 100% of injected fat, at least a 40%...use your garment 24/7

Do fat cells survive in hips?

Once purified you would not have 3.5L to inject. It is more like 1/4 to a 1/3 of what was pulled out. We know that ~30-50% of what is injected is lost in the 1st 3 months. If you do not follow all recommendations by your PS this number may be higher. You have a great figure to start with, so you should look amazing post op!