Brazilian butt lift - slept on my back for 2 days

I had liposuction with fat transferred to my butt and hips . I had full liposuction of torso and bra line and flanks and tights . It was very painful to sleep on my stomach extremely so I had to sleep on my back and lay on my back for the first day . We also had the drive back home which took 2 hours . I am now laying on my stomach and not sitting but I am afraid this Has ruined everything . My doctor never said to avoid sitting or laying back but I read I should .

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... It is not really good to sleep on your back after a bbl, but you can do it only with your boopy pillow, it will protect the shape of your buttocks, besides that, I suggest you to sleep on your stomack, do not worry, the pain will go away soon and you will get used to it..

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}