I've had Silicone breast implants for two years, unfortunately as shown in the MRI, one is ruptured and the other one is leaking. I already saw a plastic surgeon and I'm planning on having them explanted; but I can't do it until in three months. I'm also developing rashes in different parts of my body. The itching comes and goes.It seems like an allergic reaction.
Will there be any health risk if I wait for 3 months before having my implants removed? Thanks for your advice.