Healing from Smart Lipo While Working Out?

I am getting Smart Lipo on my inner thigh, flanks, and inner knee. I was wondering how long it will take for the swelling to go down. And I am an athlete and play lacrosse in college, so I need to be working out pretty hard.

When can I start to do this after my procedure? Will it help to wear the compression garments longer than 2 weeks and while working out?

Post-op liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I usually have patients wear a compression garment for at least 3-6 weeks after liposuction. You can probably start working out within a week or two.  The swelling will likely persist for months but should not be significantly affected by the working out.