I've never had headaches in my life -- until 2 weeks after Botox. How long will it last?

I got Botox 3 weeks ago in my forehead, crows' feet, and masseters. About 1 week ago, I got a splitting headache that wouldn't go away. I had one or two days of relief, but today it came back again. It's in the center and back of my head, and only gets worse if I move my head back or side to side. I have never had headaches in my entire life so I can only assume it's related to the Botox, even though it's 2 weeks later. How long should I expect this to last? Is there anything I can do to get relief?

Headaches and Botox

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Some patients report headaches after Botox injection, but not very common, if it does occur usually gone in a day or two. I would discuss prolonged headaches with your primary doctor to insure no other causes.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon