I got a bbl about 2 weeks ago my butt looks the same?

I resently got lipo and a bbl it's been about 2 weeks. My butt looks the same size. Will my butt get bigger ? Why can't I see any results ?

A BBL and No Difference?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   Two weeks is extremely early in the post operative period and I think it is too early to judge the results.   I recommend speaking with your surgeon.  Express your concerns.  Your surgeon should be:  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Fellowship Trained, with Butt Augmentation Expertise. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.Thank you for your question .Best of luck !!

Rami Ghurani, MD

Lack of results after a BBL

when it comes to liposuction patients off the need to be reassured that results take time.

When it comes to fat transfer procedures like Brazilians it's usually the opposite.

Patients often feel like they're over treated initially and find some disappointment was time for her to get three absorbency and swelling goes down.

It's not possible for us to say why your results are lacking.
Please follow up with your provider and have him or her address your concerns.

Men often don't get as dramatic of a result as women do because men have less tissue to graft into as a baseline compared to women.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

No BBL results

how much fat did you get transferred during your BBL. Did you have enough fat to transfer? You may be better served by a buttocks implant. Please see examples of various buttocks surgeries below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD