Just got my nose done on Friday 11-11-16. My daughter hit my nose in an accident. Is there anything I should be concerned about?

Is there anything I should be concerned about any movement ???

3 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Nose hit after rhinoplasty

This is always best addressed with your surgeon.  You should go in for an evaluation so that the nose can be examined.  A small bump while the cast is still in place without bleeding or obvious displacement is usually is of no concern.  Good luck!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Again BEST to contact you surgeon over here on RS! Most likely nothing has happened but the surgeon should be informed!

Post rhinoplasty concerns

Thank you for your question.  Without an examination, or knowing what kind of trauma you sustained, it's hard to say.  At this time, you most likely have some sort of protective cast over your nasal bones - that being said, they are still in a very delicate state.  I would strongly suggest you let your operating surgeon know of what has happened as they know exactly what was done during the procedure and if anything could have been affected.  I hope all is ok! 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

So sorry to hear that your nose was bumped! I would call your surgeon and have he or she evaluate you. Very often there is no issue. However, if you notice a significant change or shift then sometimes it may need to be adjusted. Most important is that you see your surgeon in the next day or two so there is an opportunity to adjust if it requires that. Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon