My chin collapsed after chin reduction. Any suggestions?

I please need some advice and to be pointed in the direction of someone who can help me, i am 36 and have had 2 chin reductions. I first had a sliding genioplasty. After this i had some bone burred and soft tissue removed as my chin was still very prominent! This was 6 Months ago and now the bottom of my chin has collapsed!

Chin

There might be some solutions. You would need to get advise from an orthognathic surgeon. There might be other issues involved 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Chin

This is a very challenging situation, that appears to have been caused by the excision of mentalis muscle and/or other chin tissue.  As a first step, I'd consider having Botox injected into the muscle to see if it improves.  Another option may be the placement of filler-  either Radiesse or a silastic implant  to see if adding the volume makes an improvement.
Best of luck 

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon