Seeking best for Explant Large impants 4 previous surgeiers, ISO elite doctor for removal and repair. (photos)

I'm a 36 yr female needing an explant and muscle repair....I've had 4 surgeries. I'm a yogi and my implants look distorted when I flex or "upward dog", I'm also ready to be natural for comfort reasons. I'm scared of what they will look like upon removal. I have thin skin and stretch marks. Who would be the top doctors who specialize in breast repair in Houston or California. I'd also fly to Colorado or Oregon. ANywhere really depending on the right fit. Thank you so much in advance!

You may need to travel to find an expert

You coverage is very thin and there may be some issues which require a very experienced touch.  This is a specialty operation which may require for you to travel.  Finding someone locally that specializes in en bloc capsulectomy is unlikely.For explant surgery, it is almost always best to remove the capsule in its entirety.  This will allow the space to heal.  If you leave the capsule in place, it does not heal.  Fluid can accumulate in the space.  The situation that brings the patient to implant removal will have an affect on the decision.  This is a surgery which requires discussion with the plastic surgeon about the problem, the goals, and the technical concerns.  The body does not re-absorb the capsule.  Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule.  If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower.  If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.

Seeking best for Explant Large impants 4 previous surgeiers, ISO elite doctor for removal and repair.

Thank you for your question and photos. Although nothing will replace in-person evaluation when it comes to precise advice, some general thoughts may be helpful to you.  If you currently have saline breast implants in place, an in office deflation may allow for gradual decrease in breast size and more precise planning of the surgical procedure.  This procedure will very likely involved removal of breast implants and mastopexy surgery.  If you have silicone gel breast implants in place, then this option is not for you.

Given that you have decided,  both from the physical and "comfort" standpoints to have your breast implants removed and not replaced, careful planning and execution of breast lifting will be an important part of the process.

When it comes to selection of plastic surgeon, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns helps.
Best wishes for an outcome you will be very pleased with.