Is my nose gonna change?

10 days ago I had my Rhinoplasty and what i asked for was to remove my bumb and have a slightly sloped nose. Now my nose looks alot better than before but i still feel like theres a slightttt bump and my nose isn't sloped like i wanted. My question is. Is there a possibility to get that sloped effect after the swelling goes down?

Nose chape change after nose job

Dear lavinashwan, 

10 days after rhinoplasty the nose should be still swallowed. During a few months swelling gradually will reduce and you will see the final result. Nowadays there is nothing to do for the shape of your nose. So be patient, trust your doctor and believe what he says about your nose. After 3 or 4 months if you are still unsatisfied with your nose then you can discuss possible revisions. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon