i was told my breast are measuring in at the typical 32 DD/DDD, but I don't have much tissue to remove. What does this mean?

23 years old, no children, weigh 123 lbs, 5'4 with an average body fat percentage of 18% (based on Bod Pod calculations). I currently wear a 32 DD/DDD on a regular basis and when I near my menstrual cycle I spill out of the 32DDD (spilling out of the DD normally) in Victoria's Secret bras. I feel as if I need a breast reduction but when I see other women's breast, who wear the same size as me, mine look much smaller. Would a reduction be beneficial for neck/shoulder pain based on my size?

I was told my breast are measuring in at the typical 32 DD/DDD, but I don't have much tissue to remove. What does this mean?

Before anything, lets be clear on one thing.  Victoria's Secret bras are one to two sizes smaller than most of the manufacturers.  As a result, your DDD bra at Victoria's Secret is probably a D cup at Macy's.  It is called "psychological upsizing".  We see this in a lot of our patients.  So you first need to see what your real size is.  Other than this, you really need to discuss your situation with an experienced plastic surgeon, and if the PS feels you will benefit from a breast reduction he will recommend it.