I'm 5'9, 190lbs; how much cc would I need to get good results? (Photos)

I really want to get a bbl. I'm 5'9 190lb how much cc should I get for my size? I want a bigger and fuller butt that will stay.

BBL bodyshaping

Mahalo for your photos.  Volume is just one of the variables we use to balance your final result and depends on your tissues ability to support and nourish the transferred fat cells.  This will vary between 500 to 1000cc per cheek based on your photos.  High vacuum harvest and high pressure injections may reduce this result, so this is a very technique dependent procedure.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for the BBL.  Sculpting of the fat pads around the buttock will provide the opportunity to balance your figure when designing your buttock contours.  

I'm 5'9, 190lbs; how much cc would I need to get good results?

You may need 1200 cc or more per buttock to obtain results you may expect.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information with provided pictures as we'll.. I'm sure that you will get good and improved results on your body, besides that be careful with the extra skin on your abdomen, you may need a tummy tuck. If you want really noticeable results, you should get at least 600 to 800 cc's of injected fat into your buttocks to see difference. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon