Would it be a good idea to work on my breasts and butt separately or in the same sitting?

I am planning to get breast lift with implants (I breastfed and have asymmetrical breasts) and butt implants. Just wondering if it's best do to them together or not.

Simultaneous breast and buttock augmentation

Thank you for a great question.  I agree with Dr. Taylor in that separate stages may be indicated to provide the best results when working on opposite sides of the torso.  Because the postop positioning in recovery is important to support the two sites, simultaneous procedures may work against each other, and we really don't want to accept compromised results.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and ask specifically about the risks and benefits of doing the procedures together and also separately before committing to the project.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Yes, it is possible to have breast and butt implants during the same procedure as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Combination Surgery

If you are considering implants to both locations, I recommend you stage these procedures. Prioritize them and do the one first that is most important to you. Best of luck.

Breast and buttock implants

It is safe and appropriate to have breast implants and buttock implants placed at the same time.  However, if you are having fat injections placed in your buttocks rather than implants I would separate the two procedures for the best outcome with respect to the results of your buttocks.  I hope this helps!Thomas Taylor, MD, FACS

Butt implants and breast implants

It is quite possible to have both buttock implants and breast implants placed during the same operation. Best of luck.